• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Floats

No problem! Can you PM me your requirements for tip colour (orange or yellow), email and delivery address please. Do you need any olivettes?

Please bear with me ref delivery as I’m not back at work, I’m going to try and sort all the orders out in the next two weeks

Cheers

Andy
Will do

No problem! Can you PM me your requirements for tip colour (orange or yellow), email and delivery address please. Do you need any olivettes?

Please bear with me ref delivery as I’m not back at work, I’m going to try and sort all the orders out in the next two weeks

Cheers

Andy
If it’s easier for you Andy I can send 6 x 11’s to Neil for you and just add them to my big list when you get round to replacing the stock I’ve sold on your behalf.
I’ve got 4 oranges and 2 yellows left brand new I can send him next week. Entirely up to you guys. Let me know. Either way you’ll get the sale Andy as I’ll have to buy them back but I’m in no rush
Won’t need em till June

Hi @Andrew Burt

Just a thought, but could the 11grm float body be turned into a stubby waggler with the addition of plastic waggler insert, like this ?? Or even a small bit of Cane.

or even better, an adjustable waggler weights. Like these, but of the appropriate size if available ??

I'd be up for some of those if it was possible. 👍

Back