• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fishinginfo.co.uk

Peter Bowles

Can anyone access the above website. Its the EA water guide, I have been in touch with them and they keep sending me the link to it but it is not working for me. The person who is sending it says they can access it, I have tried on different devices and search engines with no luck.

Cheers Peter

fishinginfo.co.uk

Nope. It's a dreaded

Error 1016​

Not sure who has to fix it, it's either Cloudfare or the fishinginfo people, but I think it's the former.

I got some information back from the lady and she said it has been passed on to another department for them to look in to it.... For the money that the EA generate from rod licences alone, they should have numerous stretches on every river in the county for anybody to fish with the appropriate licence.

The site is run by the Angling Trust rather than the EA. Perhaps an enquiry to them would resolve the problem. I have emailed the AT site admin asking them to investigate.

Dave

The site is run by the Angling Trust rather than the EA. Perhaps an enquiry to them would resolve the problem. I have emailed the AT site admin asking them to investigate.

Dave
Brilliant David, would you post your results and anything I can find out I will let you know.

Cheers Peter

The site was closed down in 2020. Here is the reply that I received from the AT this morning.

Dave

Attachments

• 504D230A-27A4-42FF-BBBD-D10412EB3DC8.png
    504D230A-27A4-42FF-BBBD-D10412EB3DC8.png
    281.3 KB · Views: 132
It looks like we basically get nothing for purchasing a rod license. The only people who benefit are the big bosses of the EA with the massive bonuses they get.

Back