• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

fishing diary mobile app?

Chris Cheshire

does anyone know of or use a mobile phone app to record their catches and pictures etc?

I used to use one called My Places (there are several different versions) on my Iphone, but now I have changed to Andriod I am struggling to find an app that will do the job.

does anyone have any suggestions?

does anyone know of or use a mobile phone app to record their catches and pictures etc?

I used to use one called My Places (there are several different versions) on my Iphone, but now I have changed to Andriod I am struggling to find an app that will do the job.

does anyone have any suggestions?

Blimey Chris have you got something big planned I should know about? :confused:

I just use Memo. Quick notes while I am fishing, size, length, bait, swim etc and enter it all on Excel at home later. Got an android tablet as well so sync via blue tooth.

cheers John,

i am ideally looking to be able to pin a pic of the catch on a map where it was caught, along with short notes...

hiya Ricky

I have just downloaded that one, it looks pretty good.
just a question tho...
when you are trying to look back at your catches, if you search on the map - am i right in saying it doesnt refer you back to the notes that you made when you click on the marker?

off the top of my head Chris I cant remember as I tend not to use the GPS thing, I just give the location a name as eg trent barbel etc and then the weight.

they all then show up as a list in my catches sorted by date of capture

Back