• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

First Yokshire Vintage and Modern Tackle Fair.

David Craine

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi Guys n gals

I would bring to your attention the above, we have not had anything like this in Yorkshire before and hopefully it will be a success…there will be something of interest for everybody . I know we have a large northern contingent here so maybe make a date in your diary. All welcome , even if you are not from Yorkshire 😋😋😋

C5FB442D-A297-4016-9612-3BAE80546A20.jpeg

David

Hi Guys n gals

I would bring to your attention the above, we have not had anything like this in Yorkshire before and hopefully it will be a success…there will be something of interest for everybody . I know we have a large northern contingent here so maybe make a date in your diary. All welcome , even if you are not from Yorkshire 😋😋😋

View attachment 18020

David
Is there an area outside where we can tie up our Whippets David ? 😜

A quick bump up , as it is on next Sunday .

Entry will be £2.00 per person,as per the flier on post 1.

I have been informed that all paying visitors will get a free entry into a prize draw for a bottle of whisky /fine split cane rod …. not to everybodys taste I know , but am only the messenger 🤣🤣👍

David

Was planning on attending this but sky TV have done me up like a kipper as usual.
Moved Wednesday's match to Saturday night so having to stay over in Milton Keynes because there's no train back. Not be back till gone 12. By the time I've dropped the lads off it'll not be worth it.

I enjoyed it and met some very nice fellow Piscators. What were the raffle numbers in the end....?

Went home with a little bargain. Was nice to

meet both Jon and David.
Dave ….. your handy cane work is simply outstanding👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Thank you Richard, it was nice to meet you , so far as the raffle numbers are concerned , they were up somewhere in the 60’s as I remember , both prizes were claimed though.
For the first Yorkshire fair it was , I thought, quite well attended, speaking to the organiser , he will hopefully be sorting another one, same venue , next year.
My Thanks to everybody who visited my table .

David

Back