• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

First tench of the year

Lee White

Here is a couple of pics first tench of the year 20200521_134334.jpg20200521_134350.jpg

I left the scales in the house but my pb is 6 14 and it looked alot bigger than that but even with out a weight i still got some pics

Cracking fish that Lee. Had my first of the season yesterday, a male of 4lb 8oz. Not a match for yours, but I was still pleased. Had a Rudd just under 2lb an hour later. Great way to come back after lockdown.

I left the scales in the house but my pb is 6 14 and it looked alot bigger than that but even with out a weight i still got some pics
It certainly looks a lot bigger than 6 14.
Photos are impossible to guess from but if I had to take a stab in the dark I’d say easy 8 plus looking at its gut.

Cracking fish that Lee. Had my first of the season yesterday, a male of 4lb 8oz. Not a match for yours, but I was still pleased. Had a Rudd just under 2lb an hour later. Great way to come back after lockdown.

Would love a 2lb rudd thats a special fish

Back