• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Few bits to sell

Ben Jennings

Drennan fd4000 reel hardly used - £30 posted

Harrison torrix 11 foot 2lb built by mark tunely. Immaculate condition brought 18 months ago to Keep in my van for the odd trip when work was quiet but then brought a 4 piece Avon instead which stores much easier on a shelf than a 11 foot rod and has a lot less chance of getting damaged in the van. Matt blank, minima rings (25 to 10 I think), full cork handle, Fuji reel seat, hook keeper, copper tipping above handle black button. Cost over £300 new. 11 foot 2lb torrix built by Mark tunely written underneath blank. In single hard drennan 11 foot rod sleeve - £220 collected

Shimano aero gt 5010 good condition - £40 posted.

Drennan series 7 spincast 8 foot 1.75lb tc never used - £20 collected

Shimano purist apex predator rod 2.75lb tc can be used at 10 or 11.6 unused - £50 collected

Set of fortis vista Polaroid’s brown lense. Been used a couple of times however prefer my Costas so have just ordered another pair. Lenses are as new, has the case and lanyard - £47.50 posted.

Fox duo lite fx 11 foot barbel rod. It is in very good condition and not only does it come with the 1.75 and 2.25 top section but it also come with an 1,75lb section that has been turned into a quiver tip section and comes with 4 and 6oz Fox quiver tips. £90 collected

Can meet up around 15ish mile radius of Reading area for rods (Yateley, Basingstoke, Wallingford, Newbury etc...).

Back