• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Felindre Dragon Washers

Gerry Giles

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi has anyone tried the Felindre Dragon Washers in their rear drag Shimano reels ?

I see its now a very quick turn round for reel repairs and servicing of around 3 days at Felindre so as Im not fit enough to go fishing for a while to cheer myself up Im going to treat my 8000XTEA REELS to a service and probably the rear dragon washers fitted love these reels :cool:

Hi has anyone tried the Felindre Dragon Washers in their rear drag Shimano reels ?

I see its now a very quick turn round for reel repairs and servicing of around 3 days at Felindre so as Im not fit enough to go fishing for a while to cheer myself up Im going to treat my 8000XTEA REELS to a service and probably the rear dragon washers fitted love these reels :cool:
I’ve emailed felindre several times to ask for parts for my baitrunners …. Never once had a reply so pressumed they had packed up 🤔🤔🤔

I’ve emailed felindre several times to ask for parts for my baitrunners …. Never once had a reply so pressumed they had packed up 🤔🤔🤔
I just picked the phone up and talked to him :D 👍

Yep, I have them in my 8000 GTEs that I use for pike fishing. I haven't used the reels in anger since I had them serviced, but the drag feels smooth and I'm sure the rear drag requires less turns to go from almost nothing to locked up but that could just be my perception.

Back