• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Felindre, done it again!

Totally agree,I dropped one of my 5000 XTEA,s on the kitchen floor and damaged the motion shaft,sent it off Monday morning and got it back the following Thursday as good as new at a very reasonable cost,great service :)

Used them for a broken bail arm, reel came back with damaged internals sent it back for new internals reel came back missing the cap on the other side of the handle. Not planning on using them again.

Hi Ben,
I also had a problem, a sticking bale arm, it came back exactly the same and it cost me over £20.
I sent it back and they sent me my postage back.
Although they were quick I was not impressed.
The guy on the other end of the phone is a real bundle of laughs, someone should teach him how to answer the phone.
Brian.

Cost me £35 for complete new internals another £6 postage and as you said the chap who phones up is so miserable. All he said was I only touched the bail arm so wasn't my fault. Me pointing out it wasn't like that when I sent it off fell on deaf ears, however he did point out it only jumped at a certain point so I could still use it without repair and he wouldn't charge postage to send it back.

Back