• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

February 2012 Fish of the Month Sponsored by Pallatrax

Please vote for your favourite:

• Trent 16lb 1oz

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Kennet 15lb 7oz

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Hants Avon 13lb 8oz

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Dove 18lb 4oz (RR)

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • Kennet 13lb 4oz

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

Here are the nominations for the February 2012 Fish of the Month competition. Don't forget to add the weight of your fish to your gallery entries to ensure they're eligible for the competition. I don't include fish stated simply as 'double', even though they're obviously potential winners.

Many thanks to Pallatrax who offer a fantastic prize to the winner every month.

slim1.jpg

4f40b7d5b21d5.jpg

Trent 16lb 1oz

4f4a7fece0718.jpg

Kennet 15lb 7oz

4f63ba4aa1d86.jpg

Hants Avon 13lb 8oz

4f7ac16f2f9c2.jpg

Dove 18lb 4oz (RR)

4fbb521a17176.jpg

Kennet 13lb 4oz

Has to be the Dove fish as from what I've seen it's not the biggest of rivers along with it being a river record.

Got to agree with Stuart...sorry to the rest all great captures but the Dove has it for me...:)

I bet the guy who got the Dove record got lots of prizes from the weeklies/comics etc

The lad with the trent fish gets my vote..

Another fantastic fish of the month contest, including an absolute beast of a river record ( Dove ), But what could be more amazing, than catching a 16lb+ monster at such a ripe young age, the Trent gets my vote.

That Dove fish is looking so fit and unblemished, congratulations to the river dove for looking after its occupants so well, great fish:)

Back