• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Exclusive Wye Syndicate

I have a feeling this will / might be another ticket I might get and very rarely fish :(

Sounds a great place to spend some time :)

**** update****

Just had a pm and phone call with Adam, What I will say after this is that this fishery is more than the wye than I originally thought, you wont need dog spikes or a shovel as the pegs are well established and maintained. My personel want of night fishing still remains, however after a chat with Adam It would seem that its not just fish that are poached and the fishery lands are very well baillifed, and the gamekeepers patrol the area religiously.

Adam I apologise if I have bought any doubt to what is and always will be a very well run fishery. This was not meant to be a personel vendetta just the opinion of the wye fisheries that I have fished aka HDAA etc.

Patrick.:)

I was going to say Hats off to you for admitting a mistake

But after your last post I guess you just shout off without knowing any facts

re arrange head dick :rolleyes:

Guess you dont know what the jungles like then John

pm please patrick dont want to ruin a good thread :D

oh, here we go Little Adi and his merry men :D
can we keep this to pm,s? You both have been sent my mobile.

Adrian, If this guy got near the ports to go to N, ireland Id be surprised,

Seems like some blokes just want to knock anything that's said then turn round and start licking ring pieces eh paddy! I think the wuf is reasonable considering the work that's involved and I have no qualms whatsoever paying £20 for a day on a beat you know how many people are gonna be on if any,when the other options are £5-10 per day when it could be rammed and as for this syndicate seems very reasonably priced to me even as a visiting angler,better off getting out and fishing rather than stirring sh*t,close season blues I hope!!!

Seems like some blokes just want to knock anything that's said then turn round and start licking ring pieces eh paddy! I think the wuf is reasonable considering the work that's involved and I have no qualms whatsoever paying £20 for a day on a beat you know how many people are gonna be on if any,when the other options are £5-10 per day when it could be rammed and as for this syndicate seems very reasonably priced to me even as a visiting angler,better off getting out and fishing rather than stirring sh*t,close season blues I hope!!!

Yep

Although I was keen to get on this syndicate when first announced I now feel less inclined with all this bitching, can you imagine if it transferred to the bank? But it probably wouldn't as we would dare not say such things face to face.

Really brought out the worst in some. :mad:

Mods, do something about this will you? The thread and now the syndicate is being directly affected.

Neil, feel free to contact me for some clarification that this syndicate is not associated with Patrick (Paul) Cooper or the 'dark side'.

Coops, as requested on the phone twice now, go and play your games elsewhere please, not on this thread.

Adam

Last edited:
Without checking on what beats Nigel?

Upper Winforton & The Pikes
Upper Clifford
Preston Court
Foy Bridge
Middle Ballingham & Fownhope

These are all £15 day tickets beats.

Back