• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

ESP LowPro MK2 Shelter

Julian Griffiths

Just seen this, and thought it might be worth sharing with you guys.
Available towards end of April apparently.
Looks a good bit of kit, but would still like to see a decent brolly made for us roving anglers. 😊

Have a look at korum supalite river brolly .

Hardly looks like you can even get your legs under it,no wonder it's nearly half price 🤔

Hardly looks like you can even get your legs under it,no wonder it's nearly half price 🤔
It’s not one to get if any height to you and using a chair….you’ll spend the whole session hunched over or have to sit on the ground

You missing the point .Its spot on for rivers with there sloping banks that why its built like that. Very very light..
Same with the new Drennan 44" brolly. Perfect with a long pole, which can be removed and replaced with storm sticks in really windy weather. Perfect for the river angler. Used mine plenty of times last season. Summer through to Winter. Can't fault it really.

How's you Deano. Been a while mate. Enjoying the middle river?

Just seen this, and thought it might be worth sharing with you guys.
Available towards end of April apparently.
Looks a good bit of kit, but would still like to see a decent brolly made for us roving anglers. 😊

I like the look of this for overnighters but for a lightweight brolly I can recommend the Drennan 44" brolly. Simple, effective and lightweight

Same with the new Drennan 44" brolly. Perfect with a long pole, which can be removed and replaced with storm sticks in really windy weather. Perfect for the river angler. Used mine plenty of times last season. Summer through to Winter. Can't fault it really.

How's you Deano. Been a while mate. Enjoying the middle river?
All good mate..Still fish the middle but I target the roach more then anything now

Back