• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

end of season ouse fish in

Geoff Blakesley

I have been having discussions with leeds amalgamation and they are happy to devote any of their ouse lengths for an end of season barbel fish in. Leeds members free, otherwise a £4 day ticket. Several good pubs in the area to retire to afterwards and will try to get sponsorship for after match goodies. Please pm me if you may be interested - looking at a saturday or sunday end of feb or early march. Leeds will give us a fishing length if I can get 10 or more anglers.
geoff

Geoff

Can you give us some more info please about the stretches you are talking about.

Is it the yorks Ouse?

Is it to be a planned Charity event etc.

Graham

Sorry graham - yes, leeds amalgamation have stretches of the yorkshire ouse.
We can fish river ouse nun monkton and river ouse nidd mouth
http://www.leedsdasa.co.uk/html/rivers_2.html
Just thought of it as an end of season meet up for anyone who wishes, as leeds dasa are willing to support us. Not considered it as a charity event as I am unsure as to what support there will be. It would be great if you southern river boys could come up and give us a lesson or two though.
geoff

Last edited:
Back