• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebro

Brian Whyte

After a bit of advice from anyone who has fished the Ebro in the last couple of years who can recommend a company who offers a package. I appreciate flights will be separate to sort out. I've kept promising my lad who will be 15 when I plan to go in August a week out for the Cats so it needs to be reasonably civilised affair more for my benefit than his.:D

Thanks in advance

Brian :)

Hi Brian,

I have been several times and also going 3 times this year. PM me and we can chat on phone. August can be a difficult time in Spain due to the heat.

Garry

I seem to recall that Bryce Henderson a BFW member has a son who ran well regarded Ebro catfish holidays . You could contact Bryce :D

I not long come back and went with cat master cant fault them had a few over 150lb biggest 189 lb be going back again with them

use cat master regular becoz it suits my requirements and top class company. Other companies out there also, some good some not, also most not insured either. Iy also depends on what style of fishing u want - if u are happy fishing in a group etc then cat master is tops, u will learn to how to fish for and handle cats. Once u have that experience then u can make other decisions on what style of cat fishing u want to try. A novice or experienced fishing on own with 2 rods for cats and getting a double take would not be good.

Back