• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Drennan Twistlock handle problem

I lost the end cap from my 4m Browning net handle while walking back up river to the car park the other day. Really annoying and not easy to replace, it’s a take apart handle which obviously makes it tricky to carry without losing sessions. Anyway, whilst making the same walk back a week later, I just happened to spot the end cap in the long grass. Felt like I’d found £50!

I lost the end cap from my 4m Browning net handle while walking back up river to the car park the other day. Really annoying and not easy to replace, it’s a take apart handle which obviously makes it tricky to carry without losing sessions. Anyway, whilst making the same walk back a week later, I just happened to spot the end cap in the long grass. Felt like I’d found £50!
Hope you have done the lottery Tim lol 👍

Glad to hear Kevin has got sorted. I had a similar situation a few years back so I got on the phone and Drennan sent me the cap and a spare bush in the post the same day. I don't know what medium you used to contact Drennan but I think most of us are guilty of relying on email too much.
I think you are right John, I’m still waiting for an email response from Drennan sent last year. I’ll phone them☹️

Glad to hear Kevin has got sorted. I had a similar situation a few years back so I got on the phone and Drennan sent me the cap and a spare bush in the post the same day. I don't know what medium you used to contact Drennan but I think most of us are guilty of relying on email too much.
I actually messaged them on FB messenger before I put a call out for help here , they responded straight away but then nothing , then out of the blue they asked for my address the other day so they could send a complementary end cap out , I’m still waiting but hopefully I’ll have a spare one soon 🤞

I actually messaged them on FB messenger before I put a call out for help here , they responded straight away but then nothing , then out of the blue they asked for my address the other day so they could send a complementary end cap out , I’m still waiting but hopefully I’ll have a spare one soon 🤞
Unfortunately I don’t do FB Kev so I’ll have to call them. I’ve got their number and address. If I was still working I’d pay them a visit as I went to Oxford regularly but I’m happy being retired 😁

Back