• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Drennan Email

Stephen Scaysbrook

Does anyone ever get a reply to Emails sent to Drennan??. I purchased one of there new 3.5mt landing net poles after having a 3mt one for about 18 years and still going strong.

The problem is the widget thing is different from my old one and every time I use the pole the widget comes off so I have to take the screw cap off and push it through. Not a major problem but on an £80 pole I would rather it didn't happen. so I emailed Drennan asking if there was anything I could to to it to stop it coming off but I just don't get a reply.

Any of you people have any suggestions??

Thanks in advance

Does anyone ever get a reply to Emails sent to Drennan??. I purchased one of there new 3.5mt landing net poles after having a 3mt one for about 18 years and still going strong.

The problem is the widget thing is different from my old one and every time I use the pole the widget comes off so I have to take the screw cap off and push it through. Not a major problem but on an £80 pole I would rather it didn't happen. so I emailed Drennan asking if there was anything I could to to it to stop it coming off but I just don't get a reply.

Any of you people have any suggestions??

Thanks in advance
In a word Stephen….nope !! I have same phone number as posted by Paul. Also have an address if you want it ?

Stephen, did you buy direct from Drennan or through a tackle shop. If the latter your complaint should be directed to the shop. They sold you a product which is faulty. They should replace or refund and then they have the bother of getting redress from Drennan.

Back