• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

drennan 13ft tench float rod

Bob wait till you pick it up lol that's why I brought it lovely rod but have just brought a harrison gti so need to recoup some money before wife sees my expanding collection lol

know that feeling , am using my 15ft greys at the moment which is fine in swims where there is room but either the 13ft or the old 12ft 9ins would be better

Bob wait till you pick it up lol that's why I brought it lovely rod but have just brought a harrison gti so need to recoup some money before wife sees my expanding collection lol

Its not just me then!

If the wife knew the true value and quantity of my fishing rods, I'd be in trouble :D

I just point out to my good lady the several hundred cookery books (fact :eek:) and the vast array of kitchen items (many of which cost several hundred pounds)...and mention the fact that none of them ever get used. That quiets her down quite a lot :D

Cheers, Dave.

I just point out to my good lady the several hundred cookery books (fact :eek:) and the vast array of kitchen items (many of which cost several hundred pounds)...and mention the fact that none of them ever get used. That quiets her down quite a lot :D

Cheers, Dave.

Good to hear from you Dave. Lot of sense in your comment and that's not to mention the latest Dyson that she probably wants, still who are we rob them of their indulgences?

I am just worried that if I die first my wife will sell all my gear for the amount I told her I paid for it :D.

Steve

Back