• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Delkims For Sale

Bill Walford

Senior Member & Supporter
I was very lucky at the weekend to win a set of Delkim alarms….which I’m not going to use so if anyone knows any carper/session Tencher or otherwise who is considering new “buzzers” I have the following for sale :

3 x Delkim Txi-D Alarms complete with moulded protective covers.
1 x Delkim Rx-D Receiver
1 x Delkim Carry Case

These are BRAND NEW in boxes, NEVER used and have a recommended retail price of nearly £580.00

I am asking £450.00

Last edited:
Withdrawn from sale. Loads of views on two different forums but no takers. Not going to “give” them away so have decided to use them myself 😁

My son would have snapped them up but xmas is coming and he has kids to cater for. I rang him and he was in two minds.

I've been considering some myself but my trusty old SX digitals are still doing the biz ok.

Enjoy them!

Since my last post I’ve been contacted and have a commitment to buy so as my ATTs’s are still doing a job have decided to let them go as the £’s will pay all my club tickets for next season 😁👍

Back