• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Daiwa Tournament pro 11' feeder BU model

Alec Hague

Senior Member & Supporter
Met a pal at Decoy lakes yesterday. From visits to day ticket/match waters in my area, N/E London, I wasn't expecting much of the location and was seriously concerned I would encounter weary starving abused fish. Pleasantly surprised as to the location and totally amazed at the quality of the carp I saw from 10 to 18lb. Seen a lot of carp over the years but the strain at Decoy are the most healthy, well nourished robust specimens. I suppose its the snob in me expecting the worst, but I will go again! Point really of the story is my pal handed over 2 rods for me to sell for him. He is so gutted that he broke a ring on the extension piece of an ags air 9/10 feeder that he wants rid of that and a lovely 11' touney pro feeder bu( 3 tips). Both are in beautiful condition.( save the tip).Being the nice chap I am I rang daiwa this morning. The 1'extension is £94. I enjoyed the giggle! I am sure a tackle shop will want a tenner at most. Anyway, think the ags is placed but I am listing the 11 on ebay from 7 tonight so if anyone fancies it, pin me. My pal isn't greedy!.

Back