• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Daiwa SS2600

For sale. Clean spool, couple marks on the underside of the body other than that in perfect working order. Upgraded carbon washers. £90 posted

IMG_5110.jpeg
IMG_5113.jpeg
IMG_5112.jpeg
IMG_5114.jpeg

Been a long time since I owned a Shimano and don’t have one to compare side by side, but I’d say the spool size is similar to my old 8000 gte’s, body’s more compact though.

Just had a look on Google images and I’m way off the mark! It has been over 15 years since I held one in my defence! An 8000 gte spool will hold 390m of 0.30 line and the ss holds 250m. A 6000 gte holds 270m.

For sale. Clean spool, couple marks on the underside of the body other than that in perfect working order. Upgraded carbon washers. £90 posted
You can bye spare spools stick to the original line clip not the round ,its not flush so I changed them I didn't want my line catching

Back