• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Daiwa mission overnighter

Michael Weir

Hi I'm looking to buy one. I can't see online anywhere that has one in stock. Anyone know where I can find one please?

Hi I'm looking to buy one. I can't see online anywhere that has one in stock. Anyone know where I can find one please?
Michael, I would say there's better similar brolly type shelters available these days from the usual company's Jrc Wychwood Chub etc.The Wychwood mhr for example includes groundheet with built in side stormpoles and is upgradable.It's far better than the Daiwa and you can pick up decent used one's.
Just a thought as the DM is getting a bit old hat now.Good luck.

I bought the Fox R Series Brolly system but was astounded to see the size of the bag for just the brolly, 6ft or maybe even more. I did buy the extension and the infill panel and it is almost as big then as my Fox R XL Bivvy. I cant see the full monty brolly getting much use.

Back