• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Daiwa Infinity Barbel IFBS2134

Andy Bell

I have a spare Daiwa Infinity Barbel Special IFBS2134 for sale,
This is one of the original Infinities 12' 1.75lb TC in mint unused condition, it was only bought as a spare when I was fishing a lot more, but as I have a pair anyway this one has been in the cupboard since purchase.

Looking for £160 Ono posted.

Andy

3 Daiwa Infinity IFBS2134 barbel rods

UPDATE.....
I have decided to sell my three Daiwa Infinity Barbel Specials IFBS2134's
These are the original Infinities 12' 1.75lb TC in mint used (unused) condition, Bought when I was fishing a lot more, but have been in the cupboard pretty much since purchase.

Looking for £140 each posted.
Don't mind splitting or selling all 3 possibly a discount for all 3......

Andy

Attachments

• IMG_0520[1].jpg
    IMG_0520[1].jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_0522[1].jpg
    IMG_0522[1].jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 348
Cheers Jon,
I have a set of Insight Multispec's which suit me better, so the Infinities have to go, better to have someone get some use out of them than have them sit in my rod cupboard gathering dust....Lovely fish playing rods though, like all Daiwa's.....

For me the best off the shelf rod imo.. I dont know Andy either just in case someone thinks so. I have a pair myself.

Top rods and top bloke

The rods arrived in good order Andy, brilliantly packed.

I'm off to Ireland on a work assignment for three weeks but look forward to christening them when I return in September and the rivers have a tad more water and colour in them!

Many thanks

Cheers :)

Back