• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Customer Service

Matthew Goulding

I wanted to post an excellent example of customer service to you all.

I went on holiday to France a couple of weeks ago and fished a lake in the grounds of the gite where we were staying. I caught a grass carp of just over sixteen pounds and whilst netting it over a fence and through some bullrushes, one of the arms on my Korum KNET 10 cracked, my fault entirely. Now it isn't the most expensive net in the world but on my return to the UK I contacted Korum via their website to ask if they could tell me where I could obtain a replacement arm set. I got a response from Stephen Lacey at Korum who asked me to supply my address and then immediately despatched me some replacement arms free of charge.

Top example of customer service and full marks to Korum and Stephen. :):)

Last edited:
nice to hear :)

from what I see Korum should prosper from being the "barbel supplier" FORGET carp barbel is the future :D

I have a similar tale of good service from Korum. My ruckbag lower strap was frayed (maybe my fault carrying one-armed). Mailed for a replacement - 2 were sent FOC (with a load of DVDS and mags). It needed stitching on but I did this and it is perfect.

I was looking for a chair to match my bag & have now gone with them on the strength of this. Will probably buy their quiver also.

My experiences with Korum has been very good as well.

I lost the adjuster knob off my chair and emailed asking where I could buy a replacement and they sent one FOC

I also had some trouble with their big feeders, the cage was coming off the lead, so I sent some photos and they sent me quite a few replacement feeders, mags & DVD's.

Great response each time I have had issues, it gives you confidence that they will sort out any future problems with their gear,

Back