• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Custom Built Harrison 12' 1.75lb Torrix

Bob Gill

Administrator
Staff member
Harrison 12’ Torrix 1.75lb Test – Custom Built

This rod was built as a stock item a few years ago, and is now excess to requirements. It has been used a few times, and is in near new condition.
Blank: 12’ Harrison single tip 1.75lb test, 2 section.
Gloss Clear finish.
Guides: American Tackle TV rings with black frames and Blue centres Sizes 20, 16, 12, 12, 10, 10, 10, 8, 8, 8, 8 tip.
Handle: All cork main handle, Fuji IPS DU6 cork/hardwood converted reel fitting with gunsmoke collar. Hardwood butt cap and solid foregrip. All hardwood on this rod is kingwood.
Aligner triangles.
Approximate reel stalk distance from butt 20.5”or 520mm.
Black gloss whippings with metallic blue tippings
Small Bfw graphic and a short section of subtle thread art.
Isotope above reel seat and plugin 2 tip rings (one with yellow/orange) sight tip other with large Isoblob

Rod will be shipped in plastic tube and comes with neoprene tip and butt sleeve/protectors (no cloth bag).
This rod would normally retail at around the £330 plus carriage.

£210 including carriage by 24 hr Courier.
PM on Bfw or email to bgit@bobgill.demon.co.uk.

Torrix175blue800.jpg

BLUEring300.jpg

BLUEplugins400.jpg

BLUEta400.jpg

A work of art and love the idea of the plug in tips. I was very tempted as a 50th present to myself but SWMBO might have taken offence

Bugger looks like I was too slow!

If it becomes available again for any reason - stick my name on it will you please bob -

Back