• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

custom boilies

Chris Cheshire

Hi guys,

I am looking for recommendations on a good supplier of custom boilies. I have seen people mention cc moore in the past, are there any other companies that rate well?

Chris

Chris, have a go at making your own, you can,t get any more customised than that. Its not as difficult as you may think. :) Just try a small batch to start with, if they work, great, make some more. If they dont, change a thing or two till you find something that does. Good luck. :)

Hi men,

Kent particals , great service , but CC Moores are good and will tweak it to suit your requirements .

Hatter

Premier Baits will also put a boilie together for you with attractors of your choice plus matching paste etc...

Try a company called Quality Baits. Their based in the Midlands and have some cracking base mixes, you can log into their website and add to one of their chosen bait mixes or even better give them a bell and discuss what it is you're trying to achieve with a bait.

Try The Hook Bait Company, Chris. Give Darren a call or drop him an email and he'll meet your requirements no problem. Top stuff and company.

Chris,

Can you define what you mean by custom? Do you want a custom flavour or just a custom rolling job?

By custom, I meant I just want to choose my own base mix, flavours and size.
I don't know a lot about boilies but would like to experiment next season with a good hnv bait.

Chris

By custom, I meant I just want to choose my own base mix, flavours and size.
I don't know a lot about boilies but would like to experiment next season with a good hnv bait.

Chris

Trent baits are very well thought of. Their freshwater shrimp boilies/base mixes are a proven big fish bait. They are pretty competitive on price as well.

Base Mixes 10kg

Back