• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Collingham weir car park lost Fox duolite 2.75lb rods x2 Reward 07932581176

Mark Swaby

A lad called Brad is asking for help on Ebay to get his two Fox Duolite Floodwater 2.75lb rods in a Trakker rod bag back . He left them in Collingham weir car park back on Tuesday December 3rd, he is offering a reward. Do not know the lad but thought it worth a post here if anyone can help.

ITS very sad but story I heard he lent them against his car went back to the swim to get something and when he came back they were gone if that is true someone stole them so unlikely he will ever see them again but I would love to be proved wrong

@Jon Frisby knows him I believe as he mentioned in a previous thread that they were lost in a car park last year and was asking for people to keep an ear to the ground.
the very sad truth of it is whether stolen or found they ain’t coming back via the honest channels now as it’s been plenty long enough time for someone to of done the right thing.
I just hope he spots them being used on the bank one day and takes the necessary course of action required to retrieve them back.

Back