• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Coarse Angling Today

Normally theres a 12 copies for the cost of 10 as they normally give gifts away at full price.

Just followed the internet link and it shows £36 - I'll check the mag when I get home.

Sorry just checked and you will not find it, been speaking out of my bottom. I have been looking through the Coarse Fisherman replacement not CAT but TCF, probably the reason I was at odds in opinion of other posters as "its a completely different mag!:confused:

There is a bright side, well for me, something better than the mag I have been referring to.

Sorry for the confusion.

As life goes on I realise honest if normally the easiest in the long run. :)

Think I will pick up a copy of CAT and see what it's like and if good do the subscription with Pike and Predator looks a good deal for free - read that before a few years back and was a nice alternative read.

I order mine via my local newsagent mainly because CAT does not give any reduced subscription price for paying up front( unless that has recently changed) I have always thought that they could have increased there circulation if they were to do so because it is so difficult to find in many newsagents. I am sure that is how IYFC increased thiers

My DD comes out monthly, although I didn't set it up that way.

I have to agree CAT is by far the best coarse angling magazine about at the moment, also it does not have blatant product placement/pushing by the contributors. AND more importantly, the editor Kev C knows a thing or two about fishing for and catching big fish, so he would have us beleive ;)

There is a link on the CSG site to the subscriptions dept, if that is allowed :)

I read a great letter in the back of CAT about Otter predation and some photoghraphic evidence of the injuries to a fair few fish.

Very thought provoking.

Last edited:
Back