• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Clear out - Various Items

Rob Francis

I was given some nice new tackle at Christmas and bought a few bits in the sales so am having a clearcut if anyone is interested?
Brand new Daiwa 125M closed face reel (Japan) - £45 posted
Excellent TFG River & Stream Twin Tip Rod - £50 collected, can post if required.
Mint Shimano Power Aero 1000 reel (Japan) - £50 posted
Very good Fox Adjusta Level Chair (original one) - £25 collected, can post if required
Brand new Drennan Night Sight Quivertips x 2 (2.5oz carbon & 3oz carbon) these are the original ones with 4 sections of glowing paint - £20 collected
Brand new Snowbee SFT Full Finger Neoprene Gloves (size L) - £20 posted
Worn once Thinking Anglers Khaki T-Shirt (size XL) - £8 posted
I can send/text pics to anyone interested.
I live in Somerset, work in Wiltshire for collection/meet.
Cheers,
Rob

Hi Rob,
If you're prepared to post them, could you PM me with the posted price on the 2 Drennan quivertips please?
Thanks
John

Sale items

I was given some nice new tackle at Christmas and bought a few bits in the sales so am having a clearcut if anyone is interested?
Brand new Daiwa 125M closed face reel (Japan) - £45 posted
Excellent TFG River & Stream Twin Tip Rod - £50 collected, can post if required.
Mint Shimano Power Aero 1000 reel (Japan) - £50 posted
Very good Fox Adjusta Level Chair (original one) - £25 collected, can post if required
Brand new Drennan Night Sight Quivertips x 2 (2.5oz carbon & 3oz carbon) these are the original ones with 4 sections of glowing paint - £20 collected
Brand new Snowbee SFT Full Finger Neoprene Gloves (size L) - £20 posted
Worn once Thinking Anglers Khaki T-Shirt (size XL) - £8 posted
I can send/text pics to anyone interested.
I live in Somerset, work in Wiltshire for collection/meet.
Cheers,
Rob

Rob PM sent.

Back