• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

chub luggage

Justin Cubberley

Having a little end of season clear out.

chub 4 rod quiver. This item is brand new - never even left the house. It has 4 clips to accept rod sleeves and 4 Velcro rod retaining loops along side to accept rods without. A padded strap then goes over that to keep it all secure. Further down there is another strap and buckle to secure things then 4 large butt sleeves. The quiver section will hold a brolly type shelter with 2 zip and buckled bank stick pockets. All the normal padded handles and shoulder straps. if I recall I paid £40 last year for this, would like to see £20 back.

Chub triple s holdall. 3 rod capacity holdall. Features padded top and bottom with a separate middle chamber zipped compartment. This also clips ont0 the above quiver. This has been used to store spare rods in the garage so is in mint condition. Padded carry strap and handle. Again, I would like to see £20

Attachments

• 4 rod font.jpg
    4 rod font.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 142
  • quiver.jpg
    quiver.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 3 triple.jpg
    3 triple.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 153
  • -.jpg
    -.jpg