• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

christchurch angling club

Steve Jenner

This will be the last summer you will be able to fish CAC's Somerley estate before it becomes a syndicate, as of February next year the prices are likely to treble. you can join CAC with no joining fee through June and July. speak to Lorraine on 01202 480009

And pay a years sub?

This will be the last summer you will be able to fish CAC's Somerley estate before it becomes a syndicate, as of February next year the prices are likely to treble. you can join CAC with no joining fee through June and July. speak to Lorraine on 01202 480009

Hi Steve
I would have preferred to ask this question on the cac forum but getting an answer from the committee on there can be akin to pulling teeth.
Will the committee now guarantee that the club will not jettison the Somerley fishing prior to the January expirey date of notice in order to save money?
dt

Gents, I reckon the chances of getting a response from a CAC committee member on these questions is next to zero.

I think the post was just some cheap advertising as CAC are not interested in us river fisherman in any way shape or form i'm afraid.

Back