• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Chris Brown 32" Barbel and Chub Landing Net

Stephen Goderski

This is the high end version - 9 foot handle, 12K plain weave carbon, glass hyperfil composite epoxy resin.

This is a lockdown purchase at a time when I was lamenting the death of my existing landing net handle, subsequently made better than new by a fellow BFW'er (thanks Mr G). As a result this one has never left the house and is brand new, still with original wrapping and tag.

It is a stunning net but I don't see the need of looking at it for the next few years while I wait for my current one to expire (again!).

See Chris Brown Products website for full details - as you can see it costs £127.50 (£135 including postage).

I am looking for £100 collected or £110 delivered.

I am based in the Ascot / Windsor area but can meet locally or in London and will be on the Warwickshire Avon and Severn in the next few weeks if that helps save the cost of postage.

Thanks, Steve

Back