• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Charity Auction

Wow! Some absolutely fabulous stuff here and can't wait to start bidding. Had no idea of the background to this until I read an article in the Anglers Mail. So moving and such a great cause. Best of luck.

Hey! Bidding has started :) could a little more info be added to some of the auctions ? For example location? regards

What a great array of donations Baz, not sure how you pulled them together but well done old son...hats off also to all the contributors..I've ear marked a couple that I'll be bidding for.:)

Any Admin/Mods looking in, any chance we could make this a sticky in case it slips down the board, such a worthy cause, thank you. :)

Looking through the bids, there's been a fair amount of interest from this site so thanks all those who took the time to register and look at what's available. There's genuinely some fantastic gear to cater for all. We also have 3 new lots in the pipeline which if we pull them off (not literally) will be very special indeed.

hi any reason this has been removed

A Ray Walton "Barbel Shack" Rolling Rod,

Back