• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

CC Moores Baits

Keith Humphreys

Senior Member & Supporter
Guys,

Apologies if this is in the wrong place!

For those who live in the Poole Bournmouth area or come down to fish the Dorset Stour or Hants Avon.

I have for some time now been buying CC Moores products by ordering them from 'Vines Close Farm' at Sturminster Marshall Nr Corfe Mullen, Poole and then waited for a week for them to arrive (no postal charge).

Whilst collecting my Elipse Pellets and Halibut and Hemp Stick Mix from them today I asked the manageress if she would she be willing to stock CC Moores products permanently so that local anglers didn't have to go to Weymouth or Stalbridge or pay P&P.

Well she agreed and asked me to meet with her next week to discuss which products she should stock.

Your thoughts are most welcome (but be realistic).

Keith

Errm, go to Ringwood Tackle.

Regards

Damian

Of course you can Dave but if you live in the area indicated it's a 60 mile round trip:(. Which would you prefer;).

Damian

Fill yer boots mate. I use Ringwood Tackle for lots of stuff but I live in Poole and as the post implies I am trying to save those people time and hassle. Also Richard carries a ltd stock of CC Moores products.

At the end of the day I am offering an alternative, those not interested need not bother;)

That's all good, Keith, but you expressed a wish to save anglers from Poole the travelling to Weymouth or Stalbridge - a twenty minute drive to Ringwood would do that. If Richard hasn't got something in I'm sure he'd be happy to get it for you.
Maybe I am missing something...

Damian

Back