• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

cc moore meteor

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:eek:

i best go buy a sack of base mix quick sharp then.

how come? your not telling me it doesn't see:confused:

According to the email i recieved today its to make way for the new equinox boilie thats being released in the new year,

seems a bit silly to me, if you have a selling product why stop selling it ???

too late :mad: already been removed from sale on the site:eek:

i dare bet there is some sort of problem with one of the key ingredients (price or availablity)

I spoke to a CC Moore rep at the Carp Show and he told me meteor was being discontinued because it was their worst selling product so they were dropping it as they only wanted a certain number of baits and as equinox was their latest bait the worst selling was dropped.

I've got a kilo of 10mm in my freezer you can have if you want Dave?

yes please graham, very kind of you. you want anything for them?

im back on nights now and free on fridays so drop me a pm and we can sort something out.

dave

Nothing special about this bait imo. Only used for one season and my results suggest not a patch on elipse pellets.

Hi men,

I have a pot of gluged dumbells on recommendation for hook bait , but never really liked the colour they went after a short time in the water , but the bait has caught its fair share . Better bait about.

Hatter

I've also got a couple of pots of the gluged dumbells if any one wants them. I live in Loughborough so if any one wants to collect they can have them

Shame its been dropped I have certainally caught my fair share of barbel as well as carp and tench on it over the years, still I have 5 kilos of base mix and liquid to match to cover me for a while!
Andy

Also applies to cc moores elips pellets now discontinued.

I have just read this thread and was also going to comment about the discontinued Elipse pellets which I found very good:mad:

Why do CC Moores keep discontinuing good products:(

Back