• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

CC MOORE LIVE SYSTEM

Robert Linwood

As any one tried cc Moore live system for there river fishing. I’ve used all there other boilies just never tried the live system

Live system works well, Ive mainly used it in the winter on easyish lakes but know of someone who caught very well on it from the Great Ouse last winter.

Smells lovely too which makes a nice change.

One thing Id say though is I dont think its a food bait as such so wouldnt want to pre bait with it.

Its flavoured cake mix but works well.

(Following thread out of interest)

Not used on a river but had success on it for lake carp. Like Ash says it smells lovely. My dog loves it too, when she gets a whiff she comes begging.

Might give it a go when time permits as there are a few carp also in my local barbel river

Never tried it for barbel, nor do I personally know anyone that has, but a carper acquaintance and a lot of his compatriots swear by the whole range and won't use anything else (other than naturals in certain conditions).

Back