• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catching the impossible

Jon Kennard

Well I've decided to take today off. Im self employed and thankfully still got work all by myself away from anyone else. However my dad's unwell in hospital (heart) and what with the stress of the current climate its all been getting on top of me. Despite not fishing as much as I'd like due to various reasons. Watching fishing films and videos definitely helps me relax. Take 5 mins out when you get chance and take in the scenery and nature that is in them. Truly stunning episodes

There are stacks of videos to watch, some species specific others famous names. Try looking on YouTube for, Chris Yates, Martin Bowler or Dean Macey for example.
Whilst my better half is watching the box, I have my earphones plugged into my kindle and a beer by my side.

Thanks Mike I watch a lot of videos on you tube but not always those suspects. Really enjoyed Dean Maceys videos on the wye

Back