• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catch Cult Update

Martin Mumby

First of all can I sincerely apologise for the delay in producing CC12 and thank you for your patience.
CC12 is nearing completion and I will let you know when it's at the printers.
I can assure you that factors beyond my control have caused problems and hopefully going forward this will not happen again.
I will be at the Barbel show in Telford tomorrow with some mags, hoodies, hats and a few books from Wye Angling Publications.
Hopefully some of you will be there so come and say hello.
Cheers, Martin

mine turn up yesterday also. great mag. keep up the good work. dont matter how long it takes when the quality is that good

Received my copy yesterday and it is up to the usual very high standards.

Sorry to see that Rob Shallcroft is standing down as Editor but I am sure that Martin will make certain that the editorial standards don't slip and the quality is maintained.

Dave

Thanks Dave and hope you enjoy the read!

Yes, as my previous posts have implied, it's been a VERY tough time at Catch Cult and I was in a very difficult position where I couldn't elaborate.

It's very sad that Rob is going, CC was his idea and he drove it. We haven't had one cross word and I wish him well.

I will make another post about CC going forward as there are hurdles to overcome but I will try my best!

Tight lines all, Martin

CC12 update:
All CC12 subs have been posted.
We are having problems with the website, hoping to correct over the weekend.
For single copies of CC12 please email direct to: catchcult@icloud.com
Subs to CC10,11 and 12 still available on website.
We’ve had some testing times at Catch Cult and would like to thank everybody for their patience.
I would like to thank Andy and the team at BFW for their help and support with Catch Cult,
Martin

Hello Martin - I ordered CC12 on the 22nd July but haven't heard or received anything. I realise you've been having a hard time recently but would appreciate an update. Thanks.

Hello Mark,
I cannot apologise enough but the situation is completely out of my hands and causing me serious stress.
Please message and ring Rob Shallcroft.
Martin

Hello Mark,
I cannot apologise enough but the situation is completely out of my hands and causing me serious stress.
Please message and ring Rob Shallcroft.
Martin

It actually arrived yesterday Martin so no problem😎
Thanks for replying .
Sorry to hear about the stress levels and hope things improve for you.
Msgazine's still really good.
All the best
Mark

Back