• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catch Cult Edition 35 Update

Martin Mumby

Catch Cult Edition 35 will be going into production next week and I would expect all pre-ordered magazines to be reaching subscribers around 17th July.
I have no control over the post whatsoever and I thank you all in advance for your patience.

As you can see from the attached contents page it is yet another great mixture of material and I am very grateful to all of the writers for their time and effort in creating a magazine to be proud of! Connor Smith contacted me via message on BFW, I think he is the first to do this and have an article published.
So come on, don't be shy you BFWorlders, how about writing something for Catch Cult?

Remember you can subscribe to 3 x bi-monthly editions or buy a single copy for the price of a couple of pints. So, drink 2 pints less this week and buy a copy of Catch Cult.

www.catch-cult.co.uk

Thanks as always to Andy and all at BFW for their continued support.

Cheers, Martin

Attachments

• CC35 COVER web.jpg
    CC35 COVER web.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 101
  • CC35 ADVERT.jpg
    CC35 ADVERT.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 97
  • CC35 CONTENTS.jpg
    CC35 CONTENTS.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 99
Back