• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catch Cult 34 Update

Martin Mumby

Catch Cult 34 will be in production from 2nd May and all pre-orders hopefully landing on door mats around the middle of the month. The mailing side of things does stress me out a lot as I have no control whatsoever, so thank you in advance for your patience. There are always a few that seem to take longer than the norm.

In case you are not sure where you stand with subs,

******** this is a new 3 magazine subscription ********

Over the last couple of years the cost of producing Catch Cult has risen substantially.

The main things being the price of paper and mailing and it is now costing me over £1 extra to produce each copy. I have avoided any price increases for as long as I possibly could but have reluctantly no choice in the matter but to increase the price of the magazine. I appreciate that these are tough times and it was not a decision taken lightly. I do hope you will understand and continue to support Catch Cult, once again I offer my thanks in advance.

As you can see from the attached files CC34 is yet another great mixture of material from some great writers, some you will know well, and others may be new to you which is what it’s all about.

Pre-orders for subscriptions and single copies are available from:

www.catch-cult.co.uk

Best wishes and tight fishes, Martin

Attachments

• PRE ORDER CC34.jpg
    PRE ORDER CC34.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 117
  • CC34 ADVERT.jpg
    CC34 ADVERT.jpg
    589.2 KB · Views: 130
Magazines arrived at mailing house today, a few days later than expected due to a tech issue and bank holiday.

Reckon it may be getting on for 20th before delivery.

Thanks as usual for your patience!

Martin

Back