• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catch cult 32 Update including big barbel from the Trent and a Thames 20!

Martin Mumby

Hope everybody has had a good Christmas!

CC32 will be in production later this week and I hope magazines will be landing on door mats around mid January.

Another interesting mixture of material (see pics attached) with 2 articles aimed at the barbel angler.

Julian Barnes angling takes him from still waters to the Trent where his efficient techniques land him 8 doubles to 16lb 8oz!

Gary Newman targets his favourite river Thames and his article includes 3 doubles to 20lb 2oz, not bad!

Amongst other material we have 4 great pike articles by 4 very well known pike anglers, including a piece by John Goble

about his 45lb 8oz record river pike, backed up by a 35 and a 38.

Of course, try as I might, I can’t please everybody all of the time, so please have a crack at writing something for Catch Cult

and help to keep angling in print.

Single copies and subscriptions are available from:

www.catch-cult.co.uk

Thanks to all those who have already subscribed and my friends at BFW for helping to support the magazine.

A Very Happy and Peaceful New Year to you all.

Cheers, Martin

Attachments

• PRE ORDER CC32.jpg
    PRE ORDER CC32.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 116
  • CC32 ADVERT small.jpg
    CC32 ADVERT small.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 116
  • CC32 CONTENTS.jpg
    CC32 CONTENTS.jpg
    772.6 KB · Views: 153
  • CC32 GARY.jpg
    CC32 GARY.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 148
  • CC32 JULIAN.jpg
    CC32 JULIAN.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 144
Regarding Catch Cult, is this a twice monthly or every 2 months publication? Sorry but bi monthly seems to translate as both of these? Just want to know before subscribing.
Thanks

Happy New Year!

Thanks to all those who have already pre-ordered CC32!

Magazines will be at the mailing house on 9th January and I hope they will be landing around 7 days after that dependant on 'events'.

If anything changes I will keep you posted.

Cheers, Martin

Back