• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catch Cult 2

Hi men ,

Madness for a mag at that price , silly money . I got a better bargain for the cricket at the Oval , England v Bangladesh , fantastic day out .

Hatter

Received my copy the other day and found it a decent quality, although at £6.50 i was expecting more than several pages stapled in the middle like some other "publications". Have only only had a quick flick through and look forward to reading it as it does have a good few topics of interest and minimal advertisement. I just hope it doesn't become as if its on a loop, if you know what i mean, and advertisement led :)

Stephen

Very odd comment Stephen, there are no staples in CATCH CULT? Explain yourself man?

Hi Martin, i think that's what Stephen was trying to say, because it costs £6.50, he "hoped" it would be better than one of cheaper stapled papers/mags. He never said he didn't like it, but was looking forward to reading it. That's how i interpreted it anyway. :)

Thanks Derek and yes I think you may be right, have said many times that the written word is a dangerous thing open to misinterpretation. Sorry Stephen, hope you enjoy CATCH CULT.

Hi Martin, i think that's what Stephen was trying to say, because it costs £6.50, he "hoped" it would be better than one of cheaper stapled papers/mags. He never said he didn't like it, but was looking forward to reading it. That's how i interpreted it anyway. :)

Thanks Derek, exactly as it was meant to read and probably how everyone, but Martin, interpreted it too.

Martin, apology accepted (if you send me a copy of CC1 free of charge:) Seen what it's fetching on E-Bay:eek:

Stephen

Well I beg to differ there Stephen because I sought the opinion of a few good folk on your post and they came to the same conclusion as me. As I said, the written word is a dangerous thing. 3 x CC1's in the post x

Hi men,

Result, eBay , silly money so you could get a rod / reel / ticket for the new season Stephen :D

Hatter

Sorted Darren and sorry to anybody who messaged me and late reply, the reason is I've only just seen them, bit of a technophobe :rolleyes:
Cheers, Martin

Another excellent read. Noticed that this enlarged print run has not sold out, yet. I do hope that you will manage to sell them all.

Any indication of a release date for edition 3?

Dave

Thanks David, glad you are enjoying the read.
Yes it's interesting isn't it re the print run and a few had a go at us for not doing more, well there are only 100 more CC2's yet we still haven't sold out, funny old game eh.
CC3 will be available towards the end of July.

Back