• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Carlton-on-Trent

Rob.

I simple Google search say's. Nottingham federation buddy.

I'm looking all the time for new waters on the Trent. It seems as if day ticket water is getting harder to find, with good reason I expect!

Hope it helps.

Richard.

The stretch Cemex leased is now back with the Sheffield Waltonians , Spoke to a guy who is still a member and he confirmed they have it back , did shock me as I was a member about 25 years ago and you had to be vetted by the committee and if you got in it was £100 to join and then £200 for the year he told me the vetting was the same but the cost for the year now is £680 !!!!!!!!!!!

The stretch Cemex leased is now back with the Sheffield Waltonians , Spoke to a guy who is still a member and he confirmed they have it back , did shock me as I was a member about 25 years ago and you had to be vetted by the committee and if you got in it was £100 to join and then £200 for the year he told me the vetting was the same but the cost for the year now is £680 !!!!!!!!!!!

Does that include a cooked breakfast delivered to your swim :)

its the derbyshire derwent stretches they own that pushes the price up , they also have a lake at Carlton but not sure how it fishes now , must admit I paid my money and only regularly fished the Trent and lake and the Derwent just a couple of times

Back