• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Carl and Alex.

Theses two lads gave the forum a wee bump on the lastest video to be released on their Youtube sister page, Fishing Tutorials.

From about 1 minute 40 seconds.

Cracking lads these two. Totally capture the spirit of fishing in their vlogs.
I've watched a lot of their videos, nice lads with a very strong passion for what they love doing, hats off to them👍🏻

Those two brothers have done absolutely amazing for themselves.
They started out exactly like every single one of us probably did apart from the fact they took a camera.
They’ve worked hard for where they have got to. Fair play to them.
I haven’t seen many of their videos to be fair but the one that always stuck in my mind was where they invited the Swedish girl to fish the upper Lea and right at the end they were catching small barbel on floating bread. That’s certainly Something I’ve never seen before I must say. Did make me chuckle.

I have watched all there vids. Every credit to the both of them. They are cracking lads with great vids. There passion for fishing is unreal.

Back