• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Can't see river reports

I have looked and cannot find out why this could be Neil. You should be able to view and post on any report, but not add a new thread (same as everyone else).

It should show the message "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." - this is correct as it's referring to new threads.

There is no administrator facility for me to assume your permissions and check things out. I could, if you like, temporarily change your password so I can log in as you and have a look (you would then change your password afterwards)

I have looked and cannot find out why this could be Neil. You should be able to view and post on any report, but not add a new thread (same as everyone else).

It should show the message "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." - this is correct as it's referring to new threads.

There is no administrator facility for me to assume your permissions and check things out. I could, if you like, temporarily change your password so I can log in as you and have a look (you would then change your password afterwards)
Thanks Paul, please change my password.

I can access the reports by going to the main page, selecting River reports from the drop down menu. It's the 'strap' menu that doesn't work.

I had this to think its now sorted will check
Just looked still happening for me archived reports showing and not this season?!
RIGHT is I don't press on river reports but choose the drop down option it takes me to the up to date reports. Hope that helps anyone?

Back