• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

can anyone help please

John Walker

i cant remember the bsf thread for nuts and bolts to fit standard bank sticks ect, could anybody jog this geriatric mind of mine please.:)

Hi men ,

Funny , in the middle of France last year i chatted to a couple of German anglers setting up on the lake as I was leaving , and they mentioned that they had the Delkims as I had knew they were the best alarms , also showing an interest in my lovely little banksticks . . They set up a real fancy ( not needed ) pod , and as i walked away I thought the same thing :D

Hatter

Hi men ,

Funny , in the middle of France last year i chatted to a couple of German anglers setting up on the lake as I was leaving , and they mentioned that they had the Delkims as I had knew they were the best alarms , also showing an interest in my lovely little banksticks . . They set up a real fancy ( not needed ) pod , and as i walked away I thought the same thing :D

Hatter

There seems to be a demand for older (retro ?) British carp fishing gear over in Germany. Last year I sold-off my old (and v.heavy) Solar Sod pod and all the accessories uprights, buzz bars etc - most of it ended up in Germany. Sold it all for more than the price of a lightweight (and infinitely more practical) Jag Prolite pod which I bought of this site. Das ist gut ya!

thanks derek and guys, its hard to remember the little things that are still in the memory but wont emerge when you need em too :D

Back