• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Cagefeeders

After a long break from making feeders I have started making them again.
3 different sizes of cages available and 8 different weight options.
All plastic coated and finished with a quality link and large eye swivel.
My old website is live, it's very basic but my contact details are there. Prices range from 6 for a tenner to 4 for a tenner

Hi Andrew,
Can you give a guide as to the carriage charges please? Not in need just yet but a bad day on the Trent or Wye could change that !!
Regards
Bill W

Hi Andrew,
Can you give a guide as to the carriage charges please? Not in need just yet but a bad day on the Trent or Wye could change that !!
Regards
Bill W
I use Royal Mail for most orders Bill, occasionally UK mail when needed for larger / urgent parcels.
Have a look at the Royal Mail price finder site for prices. UK Mail are in the region of £12.00 for a parcel on the next day service.

Andrew,
're postage.
For small low value items like feeders, you are best to use the post office. I recently sold two Okuma reels, value about £45. They cost me £3.50 to post, which would make your feeders much better value.
Mike

Glad to see you back Andy :)
For anyone who hasn't used Andy's feeders and fishes the Wye and Trent etc, well any river for that matter! I would seriously suggest you give them a go. Even allowing for postage, which from previous experience Andy chooses the most cost effective way to deliver they are by far the best feeders I've come across and great value for money.

Cheers
Mark

Glad to see you back Andy :)
For anyone who hasn't used Andy's feeders and fishes the Wye and Trent etc, well any river for that matter! I would seriously suggest you give them a go. Even allowing for postage, which from previous experience Andy chooses the most cost effective way to deliver they are by far the best feeders I've come across and great value for money.

Cheers
Mark

I'll second that! Quality feeders and very strong. Andrew made some a while ago for my first trent trip with a camo gravel type finish and they are still going strong.

Dave

Back