• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Cadence great customer service and after care

Jon Kennard

Always a massive point for me personally when buying any equipment is good customer service. No point having the best products if there's no faithfulness to customers once sold.
I'm doing my first wye trip sat in 2 years. I bought the cr10 #4 feeder rod 2 years ago but never used it as the river flooded so badly. Anyway long story short i broke the tip on Tuesday night. A desperate email was sent. A prompt reply despite being out of the 12 month warranty being unused they honoured it and for a small fee a new end section was posted out and received in less than a day!
I have cadence reels which have been superb i week 100% look to use them in the future. Thought it might be helpful for people to know.

Thought it might be helpful for people to know.

It is. We’re all quick to slate a company when we feel we’ve been turned over (and so we should), but equally we really ought to spread the word when they go the extra mile. It’s the only way they’ll learn not to try and mug us off.

I‘ve been thinking for a while now about one of the cadence rods and reels and will probably pull the buy trigger in the near future.

Back