• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Boots

Yes, good to see you posting on here again Jim.
Hope you're fighting fit these days?

Damian

Great video Jim welcome back...

Many thanks for the warm welcome all it's much appreciated. Not the best time to start fishing again with the temps: going South, but it's nice to see B.F.W's as friendly as ever. Take care Jim.:)

Jim,

Question if I might .....what size did you order compared with your normal foot size ? Did you have to make an allowance for a decent pair of socks or did you order your normal shoe size ??....

Regards

Bill W

Hi Bill, Funny you should ask that, I ordered my shoe size (8) but have now sent them back for a 9. The shop is in Lanark. I phoned and explained the 8's were just a too closer fit and the proprieter was most obliging. Absoloutely no problem about changing them and he even refused my offer to pay the postage. I would say to be on the safe side get the next size up, then at leastr you can ware an extra pair of socks. I'm looking at ordering a pair of Snowbee neoprene knee length socks to ware with them. Ther're totally waterproof and give extra warmth. Not cheap mind at around £20 (there are cheaper ones about if you look on ebay (or where ever), but the Snowbees look the best tor me. Hope this helps..Take care Jim:).

Many thanks Jim...Your advice appreciated...;)

Bill

Hi again Bill, Pleased to be of help. I meant to add the Tel: No: of the shop is
01555 870730.. If you need to contact them. Take care Jim.:).

Back