• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Boot grips

Lee Hadaway

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi guys, i got hold of some chest waders off ebay, turns out they're felt soled, my question, is there such a thing as a slip on cleated sole so i can turn them into more of a walking set of waders? I don't drive so i walk to most of my fishing, i have spike grips anyway but i don't really want to walk through town sounding like a tap dancing pimp 🤣.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be fantastic, Thank you

I bought a set off Amazon, made in China but do the job perfectly. I won’t go on a muddy bank without them….. maybe just me being an old fart but my fishing mate got a pair after seeing mine and going on his backside too many times!

I bought a set off Amazon, made in China but do the job perfectly. I won’t go on a muddy bank without them….. maybe just me being an old fart but my fishing mate got a pair after seeing mine and going on his backside too many times!
I found these, but not sure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231111_155707_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_155707_eBay.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20231111_155655_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_155655_eBay.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 57
Kahtoola microspikes.

Back