• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Big day in the Frances household

Hi men,

Great times ahead then Andy . I had it with mine , James . We were dropping him off at my mum's so me and Sue could do a night / 2 days . At the door he turned round and said " I want to come with you two " . I explained the cold / bivvy / sleeping / etc , I hoped it would come , but would never force it . 30 years of pure pleasure have followed , now it's the grandkids turn 😉

Hatter

Well done Andy and Dan. So good sharing adventures with your children. Love getting my boys out fishing and seeing the excitement and joy. Heading out next weekend for den building fire making and sausage cooking

Excellent and good for him.
That big grin on his face says it all.

Tell him to kneel on one knee. Elbow on the other knee to support the weight. tuck in his fingers and hold out his trophy then they will really look like monsters in the photos lol.

Big well done Dan.

My daughter has had a couple now and she hasn’t quite mastered at doing the fish justice in the photos yet ha ha. Poor kid has got her dads shovels for hands and it’s not helped by the fact she’s always rapped up in my 4XL full thermal coat ha ha.
F185CA6D-3728-4CBB-A986-51AE4A26CD9E.jpeg

Well done the Andy and Dan fanastic now for a BA fish.

Back