• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW Supporter Donations

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

This time last year I put out a plea for help with some software maintenance on BFW.

Off the back of that, the question of voluntary donations towards the running costs of the site was put forward and the result was a really healthy injection of money into the BFW coffers. The donations came from around from around 100 BFW members and went a long way towards paying the hosting fees for the site for 2022.

A few members have recently made fresh donations for 2022 so I thought it would be a good idea to create a new thread in case any others felt like helping out with the pending hosting fees for 2022.

There’s a product in the shop that caters for donations starting at £5.

If anyone feels they would like to help out this year, here is the link:

https://barbel.co.uk/product/donate-to-bfw/

Anyone who has made a donation to the site gets a different membership rank which shows as "Senior Member and Supporter".

Please note this is different from the charity donations we collect for Cancer Research and Macmillan. They are separate ‘products’ in the shop.

Many thanks in advance for any support.

Andy F

Hi everyone,

This time last year I put out a plea for help with some software maintenance on BFW.

Off the back of that, the question of voluntary donations towards the running costs of the site was put forward and the result was a really healthy injection of money into the BFW coffers. The donations came from around from around 100 BFW members and went a long way towards paying the hosting fees for the site for 2022.

A few members have recently made fresh donations for 2022 so I thought it would be a good idea to create a new thread in case any others felt like helping out with the pending hosting fees for 2022.

Anymore who has made a donation to the site gets a different membership rank which shows as "Senior Member and Supporter".

Please note this is different from the charity donations we collect for Cancer Research and Macmillan. They are separate ‘products’ in the shop.

Andy F
Done mate, thanks.

Hi everyone,

Anymore who has made a donation to the site gets a different membership rank which shows as "Senior Member and Supporter".

Andy F
Donation made👍

Back